Wonderware Historian’s Powerful New Client Tool
If you’re simply collecting process data to view on basic trends, you’re barely scratching the surface of what’s possible. Wonderware Insight for the Wonderware Historian will change the way you interact with data. Join this webinar to learn about this brand new analysis and visualization tool and see how absolutely easy it is to unleash the true power of the Wonderware Historian. Wonderware Insight brings:
- A browser neutral web tool for Wonderware Historian and Wonderware Online.
- Multiple graphical widgets to view information in the best fit for the type of data being viewed.
- New easy to use keyword search to quickly find the tags you are interested in viewing.
- Ability to now both save custom keywords and then search content by those same keywords to easily find related content.
- Focused log in page with immediate data collection highlights, recent content and dashboards.
- New concept of data tiles to quickly access previously saved data sets quickly and graphically.
- Drill-down from tag spark lines to full resolution trends.
- Full-screen toggle option to maximize trends and other graphical elements for large screen displays.
- Custom date ranges for tag time lines.
- Dashboard functionality to quickly group multiple saved tag collections into one single page. Can be auto-generated based on keywords.
- And more…
Wonderware Historian InSight is easy to set up, there are no special prerequisites except Historian 2014 R2 SP1 Patch 1—it works with modern browsers, does not require Microsoft IIS, and works on all supported Historian operating systems.
If you want to learn more about this easy, new and powerful Historian Client from Wonderware, please join us for this free webinar.
Topic: Wonderware Historian’s Powerful New Client Tool
Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2016
Time: 2:00 pm EST
Click here to register for this free webinar.