The 2016 Yokogawa Users Conference and Exhibition – North America will be held on October 3 – 6 in Orlando, FL at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld hotel.
The program is currently being designed to offer unique and exciting opportunities to learn more about Yokogawa’s solutions and how they can assist you in achieving safe, reliable, and profitable operations in your facility. With the event scheduled for the fall of 2016, there is ample time to plan your budget and justifications for attending, which include the opportunity to:
- Learn about industry best practices
- Discover ways to increase quality and efficiency and lower operating costs through proven methods and use of Yokogawa products
- Network with fellow users, industry and business leaders, system integrators, representatives, and Yokogawa product and solution experts
- Attend hands-on workshops and seminars that will earn you Professional Development Hours (PDH) certificates
- Interact with many of Yokogawa’s subject matter experts and value-added suppliers to see how these technologies and services can fit directly into your business model
- See the latest advances in Yokogawa products and solutions and learn about the future vision of the company
- Participate in Yokogawa product and solutions and workshops
- Provide recommendations and help influence future product development
Who Should Attend?
- Those who are interested in looking into the Future of Industrial Automation and seeing how the technologies which progress one industry can move others forward as well
- Those who own, operate or integrate Yokogawa’s industrial automation solutions or plan to do so in the future
- Those interested or involved in the upstream oil & gas, chemical, refining, LNG, or power industries
- Plant managers and engineers who have established goals of increased plant efficiency and productivity
- Individuals who want to learn and share ideas and best practices with product and industry specialists, systems integrators, representatives, suppliers, and fellow users
The 2016 Users Conference and Exhibition will also feature a demo showcase for Yokogawa and its partners and suppliers to highlight industry solutions and products.
- Position your company’s products and services with end users
- Increase awareness of your offerings
- Enhance your partnerships and relationships
- Network with fellow users, industry and business leaders, system integrators, representatives, and Yokogawa product and solutions experts
- Launch new products and services
- Learn about the most recent trends, technologies and products in our industry
- Enjoy numerous networking and hospitality events on the exhibit floor
More information for the 2016 Yokogawa Users Conference and Exhibition – North America will be posted here as it becomes available.