InTouch Machine Edition – Can your machine centric HMI do this?
InTouch Machine Edition (ITME) is the most comprehensive and powerful machine centric HMI on the market. With significantly more features than traditional “panelview” style HMI products (enhanced security including 21 CFR part 11 compliant projects and support for Active Directory, scripting, basic reporting, trending, alarming, event management, recipes, more…), ITME also boasts incredible architectural flexibility in how it can be deployed and managed.
Can your machine HMI do this?
– Seamless Integration to the Wonderware System Platform – create, edit, manage and deploy machine centric HMIs from within your System Platform environment
– Seamlessly share information between ITME and System Platform including integrated alarming
– Seamless integration to the Wonderware Historian with built-in store and forward
– Multi-Touch interface for any touchscreen enabled device
– Over 240 built-in device drivers with the ability to connect to multiple different devices at one time including MQTT for IoT applications
– The ability to run across many operating systems:
Windows Embedded Standard and Compact
Windows Desktop/Server operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10
Windows Server 2008, 2012
– Multiple Thin Client options to easily extend the interface to web and mobile devices:
Web Thin Client – Web Browser based (Internet Explorer only)
Secure Viewer Thin Client – Executable Program (.EXE)
Studio Mobile Access (SMA) – HTML5 Web Browser agnostic
– The ability to directly browse the tag database of several major PLC brands
– Ability to connect to any SQL database
– Multi-language support
– Plus much much more…
Don’t believe us? Join our free webinar to see the power of ITME.
Topic: InTouch Machine Edition – Can your machine centric HMI do this?
Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Time: 2:00 pm EST
Click here to register for this free webinar.